Hey there crochet enthusiasts! Are you ready to take your toy-making skills to the next level? Well, look no further because I’ve got just the thing for you – a free crochet pattern for an adorable bandana that will add a touch of style and personality to your handmade toys.
In this article, I’ll guide you through the process of creating this charming accessory step by step. From choosing the perfect yarn and hook size to following the detailed instructions, you’ll have all the tools and knowledge you need to create your very own bandana for toys.
Now, I know mastering new crochet patterns can be a bit intimidating at first, but trust me when I say that with some practice and determination, you’ll be able to create beautiful bandanas in no time. Not only will this pattern enhance the aesthetic appeal of your toys, but it will also give them a unique touch that sets them apart from store-bought options.
So if you’re ready to unleash your creativity and elevate your toy-making game, let’s get started on this exciting crochet adventure!
Pattern Designer: Fluffy Tummy
- Yarn in color: peach
- 1.75 mm crochet hook
Ch – chain
St(s) – stitch
Sl st – slip stitch
Sp – space
Dc – double crochet
* – repeat as many times as indicated
mm – millimeters
Use peach yarn.
Row 1: Mr, ch 3 (counts as 1st st), (2 dc, ch 1, 3 dc) in the loop
Pull the short end of the yarn to tighten, turn.
Row 2: ch 3, 2 dc into same st, (3 dc, ch 1, 3 dc) * in corner sp, 3 dc in top of ch 3, turn
Row 3: ch 3, 2 dc into same st, 3 dc in next sp, (3 dc, ch, 3 dc) * in corner sp, 3 dc in next sp, 3 dc in top of ch 3, turn
Row 4-9: ch 3, 2 dc into same st, 3 dc in all sps along 1st side, (3 dc, ch 1, 3 dc) * in corner ch sp, 3 dc in all sps. along this side, 3 dc in top of ch 3, turn.
Don’t finish off. Continue to crochet.
- Ch 1, skip 1st dc, 1 sl st into next dc
- Make 5 dc in sp. Sl st into the center dc of 3 dc cluster. Repeat to corner.
- Make 7 dc into corner sp., then continue 5 dc scallop pattern down the other side.
- The last sl st will be in st right before ch 3 of the previous row.
Don’t finish off. Continue crochet.
- Ch 41. Sl st in the 2nd ch from the hook, sl st into each ch until the end of the ch. Work 1 sl st across the front of the main body of the bandana to the last st.
- Ch 41. Sl st in the 2nd ch from the hook, sl st into each ch until the end of the ch. Sl st into the main body of the bandana.
Finish off. Weave in ends.